Saturday, November 14, 2009

November 14, 2009

It's a beautiful sunny, fall day and here I am setting up a new blog. Should have thought about what to say before I started this.
This morning daughter Dianne and I went to a couple of garage sales. They are few and far between this time of year. Bought a mister for plants and plan to use it in my studio when I need a repel liquid on my polymer clay. Also got some glue-on crystals for .25. Of course they are really good crystals. :-)
We stopped in at Marion's Closet to drop off some things. Marion's Closet is a place that people can get 5 items free each time they go in. The men of the church were helping sort and hang clothes and Clayt was there. Dianne and I were going to go on to Kohl's (I had a 30% coupon) and Sierra wanted to stay with Clayt and help. When we went back to get Sierra she didn't want to leave so Dianne and I stayed to help until lunchtime. Then we all went to Subway.

No comments:

Post a Comment